Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tiger Lullaby


To start off I'd like to say that this photo reminds me of the scene in Jurassic Park where you just see the T-rex'es eye ball blinking before all heck breaks loose.
LOL.

With that in mind, I'm going to sing you the lullaby I sing my little miniature tiger before her bedtime.  It's an adaptation of the song from the movie, "The Hangover", and goes a bit like this:

What do tigers dream of
When they take a little tiger snooze
Do they dream of mauling Gator
Or biting mommy through her shoes?

Don't you worry your pretty striped head
You're gonna take a nap in your cozy tiger bed
And then mommy's gonna sneak upstairs
and sleep in safety from your crazy tiger dares
love, love, oh love love, loveee love love

But if you escape and come up the stairs,
you might just lacerate my trachea.

THE END

If you're wondering how the tune goes, and haven't seen the movie, here is a youtube link to the original song, "What do tigers dream of"



No comments:

Post a Comment