Monday, May 10, 2010

Packing

This is what my living room looks like right now. Ugh. of stuff is not what I'd consider a fun time...I'm wondering where all this junk came from!
That's my closet door. In the hallway.

This is my closet! Look, you can see the floor! I'm pretty sure I haven't seen that much floor in my closet since I moved in here ;)

Some of us are apparently just going to snooze away the whole thing...
Ahem...while certain others are WORKING.

But luckily some of us are having more fun than others....


Marley has been making kitty forts ever since I started moving the boxes in.

Again, I would like to reiterate that neither Marley nor Gator have offered their assistance in packing up all this stuff!!
Lazy punks!
Oh well.

The cow thing went ok, in case you were wondering. I got covered in enormous amounts of cow poo, as usual for that sort of thing. The problem with being short is you have to really get up in there to feel anything. I got poo in my ear. Lots.
LOL.










1 comment: