Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Fun

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I was in rural MO on a vet preceptorship, which was super amazing by the way! I love mixed animal practice!
Anyway, here are some pics I took of my dad and his dog and my dog while we on a hike one day...Gator smelled some animal and then took off through the woods and we had to chase him down!! Luckily, he kept up his moronic howling and we could follow him pretty easily. Dad found his pacing back and forth and howling in front of a stream! Gator won't swim, so I guess it's pretty lucky that whatever he was chasing decided to cross water, or I'm not sure we would've ever caught up to him!


Yay, fall!!


Dad and Chase :) Chase is the best dog ever (besides Gator and Bogart of course!!)


Dad and Gator after Dad finally tracked him down....silly Gator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment