Monday, September 7, 2009

Early Saturday Morning

















Happy Labor Day!
I hope you all are enjoying a day off! I am just hanging out at home with Marley and Gator and being on-call :)
I decided to post some pictures while I wait for the phone to ring. These are some pics I shot Saturday morning at the MU Rec trail that's pretty much right next to my house.

like them, but I think they might've been better A. If it had been broad daylight...or B. If I had a tripod which would allow me to hold the camera still enough for longer exposures, or if I had a macro lens. Anyway, here are my best efforts with all that being said ;)
Unfortunately I loaded that last picture in there upside down, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to turn it around without starting a whole new post, which I don't want to do. Any suggestions?

2 comments: